Knox comes in fabric or leather versions. Available as a sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman.Knox Sofa with roll arm and bun foot
- Bun foot
- Optional antique brass nailhead trim
- Backs are made of sinuous wire, Simi-attached, poly fiber fill in a channel bag with zipper access
- Seats are made of sinuous wire, block foam with poly fiber wrap, ventilated and non-reversible
- Legs are 6.75''x2'', screw-in wood
- Four 22x22 in pillows comes standard
- Down pillow, Coil Core, and Frame Coil are available at small upcharge. Brass nailhead trim
- Made in America
So, what is the England difference? Our dedicated and skilled Tennessee craftsmen and craftswomen who build each piece of furniture custom for your home, and built to last a lifetime. With over 500 fabrics and leathers to choose from, England offers the broadest selection and countless combinations to help customers create something special and uniquely suited for their home.
They are a number of ways you can care for – and clean – your upholstered England Furniture products. The accumulation of dirt and dust can produce an abrasive action which accelerates the deterioration of the fibers within the yarns that make up your upholstered fabric. Routine care can notably increase the longevity of England upholstered fabrics and it can begin with weekly occurrences of vacuuming and brushing. Many upholstered England Furniture selections also have reversible cushions and rotating your cushions is another simple way you can care for your England furniture. The careful application of fabric protection solutions can compliment your routine cleaning and care.
In the quiet foothills of East Tennessee, England Furniture has been crafting quality upholstered furniture since 1964. Today, the company and legacy they built continues to be recognized for the highest quality and the shortest build cycle.
*Please note that pillows on leather are not standard - These are sold separately.